Friday, May 6, 2011

Silver Lake Fantasy... you gimme cabin-fever lol




Silver Lake, WA




Crystal clear mornings perfect for kayaking...and Obsidian coffee-drinking next to



Cabin at Silver Lake. They are amazing and serve for great cooking, cuddling, and other great things that start with a "c" I guess


Oh the romance, even a  thru and thru city girl, can enjoy this with the right person, and location


This hypothetical romantic trip of mine would include some great Washington Wine, but of course


Poster from Washington's Wine Festival


How we would dine on local salmon, the only seafood I'll eat


And you can make your roasted potatoes, so good, if you do say so yourself, lol



Any fantasy  of mine that involves  such great surroundings and food, would have to include my undying love for whimsical vintage mixing bowls.....



Oh Pyrex, how I love thee...


Can I not wear these 2011 beauties camping?


Even if we have a cabin....with a level floor?






All in all.....I use this as my escape mentally, from Oklahome.Because, my dear, there are so many reasons why my heart belongs to Washington ;)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. baby woo woo! lol. JRuuRuu lol. Thank you darlin.

    Need to get in a res for the Cabins up there ASAP they fill up for summer quickly.

    But yes, this is what goes through my brain when I am needing solace and escape.

    As the mantra from Still Life with Woodpecker...
    "yum".
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your heart DOES belong in Washington, I know that you know that the 'Hamster life is the way to go lol...Miss you, terribly...Ace is gone, just to let you know, he got a job at Yellowstone as a repair-man, and he's away for the next five months...Hope to ttys, :) <8

    ReplyDelete

Followers